"Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce ..." Proverbs 3:9 You may find these New Money Mindset pages helpful.
Giving Options: Of course, the choice of how to give is yours: We still "pass the plate." But today, that one gift from God we call "money" is more frequently moved digitally. Many of us already receive income by "direct deposit" and pay bills digitally rather than with cash or check. Many find it saves time and helps in effective budgeting. Giving to Christ this way can help to keep the Church's mission on-track, even when you can't be there. So please prayerfully consider these giving options:
- Ask your personal bank or credit union to help you set up automatic recurring donations.
- If you use On-line Banking, most systems let you set up your own recurring automatic donations.
- Sign up for the Thrivent ® Simply Giving program - through the Church office.
- If you shop on Amazon.com: Click the link below and you can sign up for a small portion of
your Amazon purchases to support Christ Lutheran Church without additional cost to you.
Click this link to sign up: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1021308
- Consider including the Church in your Will or Estate Plan.