Guide to Worship and Faith at Christ Lutheran
- Sunday Worship Hour: -- Our 9:00 a.m. Sunday Worship service is broadcast on WMEQ, 880 AM radio, 9:30 a.m. each Sunday and full service audio may be heard here On-Line after about 11 a.m. on Sundays. Everyone is welcome.
- Monday Evening Worship: in the Fellowship Hall at 5:30 p.m. each Monday. An informal service--come as you are! Everyone is welcome
- Holy Communion the first and third Sunday of the month and at each Saturday evening worship..
- Sunday School - "Christ on Sunday Morning" (COSMO) at 10:05 a.m. to 11 a.m. during school year.
- Special worship services at Thanksgiving, Christmas, Lent, Holy Week and Easter.
- Our worship seeks to be meaningful and innovative, with liturgy, preaching, prayer and music from Christian traditions.
"I am the Vine, you are the branches." John 15:5; "Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17
While a friendly "hello" and handshake are the most important welcome, these definitions may also help you to feel
at home at Christ Lutheran. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question or concern you may have.
- CLC: Abbreviation for Christ Lutheran Church
- CLCW: Christ Lutheran Church Women
- CIA: Christians In Action - Youth of Christ Lutheran Ministry
- COSMO: Abbreviation for Christ On Sunday MOrning (Sunday School ministry)
- ELCA: Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: The national body of our denomination. See FAQ link below for more details.
- ELW: The Evangelical Lutheran Worship book is the cranberry color, hard cover hymnal and service book you will find in the pew racks.
- Liturgy: The scripture-based words and music around which our worship is organized , helping us to remember the true basis of our faith.
- To explore Lutheran Worship, click here.
- To explore Lutheran Faith, click here.