- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Worship Hour; Everyone is welcome! HEAR our Sunday Worship HERE after 11 a.m. each Sunday and throughout the week On-Line. (Posted by 11 a.m. each Sunday.) A half-hour segment is also broadcast on WMEQ, 880 AM radio at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday.
- Monday Evening Worship: with Holy Communion, in the Fellowship Hall at 5:30 p.m. each Monday.
- Holy Communion the first and third Sunday of the month and at each Monday evening worship..
- Sunday School - "Christ on Sunday Morning" (COSMO) at 10:05 a.m. to 11 a.m. during school year.
- Special worship services at Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas, Lent, Holy Week and Easter.
- Our worship seeks to be meaningful and innovative, with liturgy, preaching, prayer and music from Christian historical and contemporary sources.
"I am the Vine, you are the branches." John 15:5; "Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17
While a friendly "hello" and handshake are the most important welcome, these definitions may also help you to feel at home at Christ Lutheran. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question or concern.
- CLC: Abbreviation for Christ Lutheran Church
- CLCW: Christ Lutheran Church Women
- CIA: Christians In Action - Youth of Christ Lutheran Ministry
- COSMO: Abbreviation for Christ On Sunday MOrning (Sunday School ministry)
- ELCA: Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: The national body of our denomination. See link below.
- ELW: The Evangelical Lutheran Worship book is the cranberry color, hard cover hymnal and service book you will find in the pew racks.
- Liturgy: The words and music around which our worship is organized, helping us to remember the scriptural basis of our faith.
- To further explore Lutheran Worship, click here.
- To further explore Lutheran Faith, click here.